Dodge one thousand degree beams of pure deadly light in this survival minigame map! If you want to live, you have to watch your flanks and pay close attention to which tiles are about to fire! With over 100 custom cosmetics and 12 different gamemodes, there is plenty of fun and screams to be had!
This map is only available for purchase via the Minecraft Marketplace. You cannot obtain this map elsewhere.
This map contains modes for singleplayer and multiplayer. The map is more entertaining with more people.
This map is for sale for the current price of 490 Minecoins (~ 3 USD). No sales are currently active.
You and your friends decided to volunteer as test subjects for a secret military project to test a new experimental laser! It was all fun and games at first, but then little Timmy took a laser to the knee! How long can you survive before you meet lil' Timmy's fate?
In this fast-paced game map, your objective is to stay alive for as long as you can! Lasers will be fired at you from all four directions; it is up to you to evade the dangerous (yet pretty) beams of light! If you so much as graze a laser with a stray finger, it's game over for you!
The longer you survive, the higher your score is! High scores are translated into experience, which can be used to unlock over one hundred different custom cosmetics ranging from laser restyles to some fresh and hip platform changes!
Twelve different game modes
- Free For All - Pick your custom settings and hop right in! The game ends when all players are zapped!
- Deathmatch - A gamemode for two or more players with the winner being the last player alive!
- Party - A collection of fun bonus modes featuring modifiers to make your survival more difficult. Swat away your friends in "Slap Fight" or dodge waves of zombies and skeletons in "Night of the Dead!" The possibilities are endless!
A custom experience and leveling system!
- Exp Levels - As you play the game more and reach higher scores, you will find yourself acquiring experience. The more experience you gain, the higher you will level up. Reaching new level milestones will unlock cosmetics for you and your friends to enjoy! There are a total of 50 exp levels, with the maximum costing almost 44k experience to reach!
- Group Levels - The Group Level is tracked by the world when any player earns experience. All individual experience earned in any round is totalled towards your world's Group Level! The more friends you have online, the quicker you will level up! There are 25 Group Levels, with the maximum level costing about 109k exp to reach!
- Achievements - Achievements are tasks you are assigned to complete throughout the map! There are a total of 36 different achievements you can unlock, with tasks as simple as "Playing 10 rounds of FFA" to trickier tasks such as "Last 200 seconds on Extreme difficulty!" There are some sweet cosmetics waiting if you are up to the challenge!
Over 100+ Cosmetics
- Board Styles - Tired of boring gray surrounding the laser grid? How about you swap it to crafting tables? Or slime blocks?
- Laser Styles - Changes the default appearence of the lasers. You can change them to pink hearts, musical notes, or even dancing crabs!
- Platform Styles - The platform you play on can be changed to better patterns than just stone brick! How about you step across a pizza or some delicious cake?
- Elim Effects - Eventually, you will be hit by a laser. When that happens, you want to make sure you go down in style! Instead of a poof of flames, what if potatoes went flying when you were hit? Or fish?!
A custom settings board
- Lazr comes with a wide assortment of settings. If you have too many players online, turn on the "Invisibility" setting so players can see again! If you think the game is too easy, try adjusting the "Difficulty" to give yourself a harder challege! Is the GUI system too new for you? Go ahead and swap it back to a boring buttons board! Fiddle with these settings however you see fit!
Get the Map
A huge thanks to Jannix1x, a fellow Marketplace creator who designed a particle engine called "Snowstorm" which was used to generate all the custom particle effects used in this map. I'd also like to thank my Discord Alpha testers for helping me find the bugs I would have never found (such as a missing barrier in the spawn by EJGaming48).
Author & Project Lead/Code
Terraforming, Decor & Detail
Animated Laser Textures
Trailer Music Duration/Edits